Wednesday, July 16, 2014

More Sister's Pix

Here's another picture taken from the side of the Stitchn' Post Quilt shop (see also the first photo from last post).  It's a tradition to display the Employee's Challenge on this wall.  Altho' just looking I could not tell you what that Challenge might be;  the quilts look so different?!  But they are all pretty wonderful so...what's it matter!
And here are the rest of the pix I took from the teacher's tent.




The first time I visited the Sister's show (1996 I think?)  The color pallets and styles were completely different!  More Traditional,  more solemn colors I would say.  Now pretty much anything goes!
There's a world of possibilities out there! It sure is fun getting to see some of it!!
Cheers, CW

3 comments:

  1. The only thing I can see that all the challange quilts have in common is batics ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your photos of the Sister's Quilt Show! I really enjoy them! There are some very creative designs in the Teacher's Tent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the valuable info you provide in your articles.
    I will bookmark your weblog and check again here
    regularly. I'm quite sure I'll learn plenty of new stuff right
    here! Good luck for the next!

    Feel free to visit my webpage ... Indianapolis basement waterproofing - ,

    ReplyDelete