Saturday, April 27, 2019

A Finish and Spring is Truly here!

I traveled around quite a bit this month so not much sewing time.  But this past week I did get in enough sew time to get this top quilted.  The fabrics were so cute and the color scheme so pretty,  it was a lot of fun to work with.  I don't think this pic does it justice?  I guess the dark pink and blue throw off the color balance in the light meter or something?!
These pix show off the fabrics a little better. 
The Brights with the pastels are very appealing! 
And Spring has Sprung in our yard!  After 5 years of draught here in California we finally had a decent amount of rain this year and the garden is really showing it! 

We all feel very blessed for this momentary reprieve  from Climate Change!
I hope your Spring is lush and green and full of flowers!
cheers, CW

8 comments:

  1. Darling quilt... and your yard is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is fabulous! I love it!
    And the garden? Gorgeous! The wisteria are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your garden looks spectacular. Our wisteria is very happy this year, too. The little quilt is so pretty. We should be taking lessons from you to use up some of our scraps at Allstars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the color scheme too and the fun quilting.

    OMG!! Is that YOUR gorgeous and impressive garden?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for all the kind comments. Yes, that'a the patio on the East side of our house. We planted those Wisteria 25 years ago. And my husband takes really good care of them. We are very fortunate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, I thought for sure the photos were from your travels - what a beautiful home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I can see I'm a bit late to the comments but that wisteria!!! Your garden is so beautiful.
    I also like your pretty quilt a lot - lovely fresh spring-like colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kaja! The Wisteria was especially nice this year because of the amount of rainfall!

      Delete