Monday, March 5, 2018

Quiltcon Pix #2

I was going to post pix of all the award quilts at Quiltcon but realized they're all on the Quiltcon web site and probably show off better than my pix so here's that link; https://www.quiltcon.com/winners
If you have not visited MQG's webpage it's worth a visit and you can see all the latest in the 2018 show as well!
My local guild's Quilt Show has always been the same weekend in Feb. as Quiltcon . So after a great visit to Quiltcon in Pasadena I got up at 6 AM on Sunday (the 25th) to drive home to see my home town show.  Here are some Pix of my fav's from Pajaro Valley Quilt Association (Santa Cruz County, California, USA) annual Quilt Fair!


















This was our donation quilt!  We actually ran out of tickets! It also won a ribbon at the County Fair!
Made and donated by The Off Kilter Quilters!













It was a great show (as usual)!
Have a great week!
cheers, CW

1 comment: