Sunday, September 17, 2023

A Flimsy Finish!

 I have some friends who bought a cabin in Tahoe during the pandemic.  We are going to visit them there for the first time in Oct.   I thought I would make them a special host / hostess gift.  Their whole family ski and snowshoe and all those Winter activities so I figured I'd make something with that Theme.  I found this panel and companion fab on-line and it seemed the perfect choice for a Winter sports vib.

It feels kind of  masculine to me so for the mom in the family i picked a nice soft (more feminine)
backing fabric
It was a stash find which was really nice and it's a lovely soft flannel.  Always my pick for backings...
I have a couple of weeks to quilt and bind it .  Phew,  way ahead of schedule for me! LOL

I hope your Sept is going well!
take care, cw




No comments:

Post a Comment