Sunday, December 8, 2013

More Easy Pot Holder Ideas

I'm always on the look out for cute Holiday fabrics 'cause a clever graphic can save you a lot of sewing.  Here's a good example!
These pot holders have the simplest construction possible!  One patch,  quick- turned and ta da!  Notice  the border is printed on the fabric so when I quilted around that, along the edge, it produced a nice finished look without a binding!
These cuties came from this wonderful Holiday Fabric!
I used the recipes for the backings on each of the potholders!  But you could use them seperately and yield twice as many potholders!
I think I will laminate the gift tag portions of the panel to make bookmarkers for stocking stuffers!
Oooooh, I'm feeling like some Gingerbread!
How about you?
Happy Holidays!
Claire W.

1 comment:

  1. Gingerbread sounds pretty darn good. Love the little potholders!

    ReplyDelete

Various and Sundry

Not surprisingly my last post in April was to be followed by one in May, that  didnt happenšŸ˜‚.  Once again circumstances-conspired- against-...