Sunday, December 8, 2013

More Easy Pot Holder Ideas

I'm always on the look out for cute Holiday fabrics 'cause a clever graphic can save you a lot of sewing.  Here's a good example!
These pot holders have the simplest construction possible!  One patch,  quick- turned and ta da!  Notice  the border is printed on the fabric so when I quilted around that, along the edge, it produced a nice finished look without a binding!
These cuties came from this wonderful Holiday Fabric!
I used the recipes for the backings on each of the potholders!  But you could use them seperately and yield twice as many potholders!
I think I will laminate the gift tag portions of the panel to make bookmarkers for stocking stuffers!
Oooooh, I'm feeling like some Gingerbread!
How about you?
Happy Holidays!
Claire W.

1 comment:

  1. Gingerbread sounds pretty darn good. Love the little potholders!

    ReplyDelete