Saturday, May 9, 2015

Watching Out For You- Happy M- Day

Standing in Line at the Post Office this card caught my eye.  Superficially the women looked a bit like my mom in her youth.  My mom passed away a while back and I realized this was the first year I would not be sending my mom a card.  But I liked that image (of my mom) and the sentiment, 'cause she always Did watch out for me;  so I bought the card anyway!

So here's to all those readers who've got somebody watching out for you!  (I think that is pretty inclusive)  Have a Wonderful Mother's Day!

I was not that kind of Kid!  But I have a kid who was.  He's grown up a lot since his teen years!
Ironically he was born on Mother's day!
Blessing come disquised in many ways. 
Happy M-Day even if you aren't one you have / had one!
cheers, CW

PS-  I've probably broken some copy right law here so I'm giving the card company some advertising.  Well I Did buy the card and they are selling @ the USPS so they can't be doing to bad?!


2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a nice Mother's Day, Claire. I'm sorry about your mother. I'm sure it must have been a sad day for you. But it's good to honor her, even if she's not with you. I'm looking forward to class with you tomorrow in Gualala!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board
    and I find It really useful & it helped me out a
    lot. I hope to give something back and help
    others like you aided me.

    Also visit my web blog ... usagame.net; ,

    ReplyDelete