Friday, July 15, 2016

More Sister's show pix part 3

Here's just a sampling of the General exhibit at the show.  The quilts are hung on the outsides of building all over town. It's really fun to wander around and see the amazing variety of quilts!
I've been really interested in Kalidescope blocks lately.  The corners were (I think) intentionally imperfect.  I liked that about it.
 What to do with all those old jeans? I'm not sure what the point of this was,  but it was kind of humorous?!

I'm collecting fabs for a yellow, grey, black and white quilt.  there were several quilts with those colors, a real winning color combo!
 The quilting on this quilt was amazing!
It turned out to be a beautiful day and we were rewarded with a gorgeous view on the way home!

                       Next up?  What I finished while at our retreat, or should I call it a sew-athone?!
                                                                    cheers, Claire W.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Claire! Between you and Randy (blogs) I believe I got to see that entire show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really enjoyed looking these posts - makes me wish (again) that I could see things in person, but photos is the next best thing, so thanks!

    ReplyDelete