Saturday, July 22, 2017

More Sister's Pix

I hope you are not tooo tired of Sister's pix?!  There were just so many fabulous quilts!
This installment features quilts from Portlands Modern Quilt Guild.  I thought there row-by-row projects were especially interesting.  Amazing how different they look despite the basic idea!



















 






I think this will be my last Sister's installment.  I've been doing a lot of sewing, 'got lots of things to share.  Happy weekend to everyone!
cheers, Claire W.

4 comments:

  1. Not at all sick of seeing them--they are just so inspiring..Beautiful works...and so creative with fantastic stitching...thank you for sharing...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the Sister Quilt Show with those of us who could not attend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always nice to see what people are making and exhibit. I usually don't go with the flow when making quilts but it's always nice to know what the flow happens to be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your pictures. This event is on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete