Friday, October 20, 2017

Squishy Package arrived!!

My friend and fellow blogger Randy  (Barristersblock) organized a mug rug swap.  She matched me up with Kevinthequilter (links to both are in my follow list) and yesterday I received a squishy package from Kevin!!  The back story to this match was that Kevin and I both love chickens.  Kevin asked me what my favorite color was and I said purple, green and blue?!  And Kevin sent me this wonderful purple green and blue chicken!
I have already this AM enjoyed using it.  Most mornings I sit in my easy chair, enjoy my AM coffee and check my email right next to my Great Grandma's tredle Singer Sewing machine. The perfect place for my new mug rug!  And the two coasters keeping my chicken company were gifts from Randy.  I think there's some kind of symmetry there?!
I love getting Squishy packages!  Thank you Kevin,  your mug rug really makes me smile!
Happy Weekends to everyone!
Cheers, Claire W.

3 comments:

  1. Great chicken! You know I'm a fan of chickens...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin sent me to your blog. Nice job on that pair of scrappy mug rugs you made for him!

    ReplyDelete