Thursday, January 11, 2018

Great Application of Scrap Strategies!

I bumped into a student from the Scrap Strategies class that I taught in Nov. for the River City Quilter's Guild (Sacramento) at the Northern California Quilt Council meeting yesterday.
 Brenda shared this wonderful picture of some baskets she made using her scrappy units she'd made in the class!  What a great application of this scrappy method.  I'd never thought of applying my Scrap Strategies to something 3-D!  Great idea Brenda thanks for sharing!
More about the NCQC meeting tomorrow!
Cheers, CW

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting photos of the buckets I made from Scrap Strageties fabric! I adapted Christina Cameli"s bucket pattern found on Craftsy & her book "First Steps to Free-Motion Quilting." They are a fabulous way to use up those pesky little scraps! They are so fun & easy to make that I've become addicted and I've made a bunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I'm inspired--what a great way to use class projects that will never become quilts. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete