Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Good Grief, where has the time gone?!

Happy New Years, Everyone!!

As you could probably glean from my bloggy absence I've been very busy in other quarters of my life.  Not a whole lot of sewing going on here!  Grrrr!  This might make me cranky but my grandkids are here visiting and so life is good and fun and exhausting all at the same time!

Everyone's gone to the Aquarium today so I have a minute to stop and say Hello and wish everyone a very Happy New Year!  And share a holiday picture and idea....

I saw this kit in an ad for Bed, Bath and Beyond for not one but five small ginger bread houses including pre-made icing in a application bag and a variety of candy decorations.  It seemed like just the ticket for a family crafty project for our holiday get together.

Family members teamed up and everybody spent some time 'gluing' and decorating a house.  Even the youngsters were able to participate with a little help from all the adults on hand!  With everything pre made it made the project fun and easy for everyone!
My brother-in-law sent me this pic with the caption,  "It takes a village to make Xmas"!
I hope your New Year is full of fun and joy and lots of things that bring you and yours lots of happiness!
Cheers, CW



2 comments:

  1. A perfect project for some family time. Pre-prepared is the ticket. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun--I love them. I didn't know pre-made were available. I watched a behind-the-scenes getting ready for Xmas at various Disney locations--very interesting. They start making the gingerbread panels 6 months in advance!

    ReplyDelete