In this case there were a whole lot of nice flannels with some already sewn units. I just can't resist 'free labor'. So I started with the pink 'flower' for the center of my medallion and work my design around that.
I did not use all the scraps but I used most of them and I manage to make a small top (35" square) with a few additions from my stash. I will get this quilted and send it off to City of Hope Cancer center for a child on the pediatric ward.
When Randy was here the other day I finished the blocks for this top. I think I will send this one to COH too. Although I'm kinda likin' it a lot! So bright and cheerful!
cheers, Claire W.