Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Hallowen! And follow up on BOM

Happy Halloween!!
I'm practicing my Barrista skills (such as they are, lol)
And...
You might remember this pic from my Oct. BOM post? For people still looking for the instructions to the Oct. BOM scroll down to the last post.
I made the blocks on the left first, but I was not real happy with the color scheme so I made the blocks on the right.
Much better?!
But what to do with those 4 other blocks? Resign them to Orphan Block Purgatory?!
Not if I can help it!
Four blocks is just about the right number for a table runner! 
That will make a nice holiday gift for someone!
Here's the back! 
Happy Fall!
Cheers, Claire W.

1 comment:

  1. That's a cute pumpkin in your coffee! Yes, I like the blocks on the right better. But when you put the other ones in the table runner they looked really good! Yes, a nice gift!

    ReplyDelete