Thursday, March 3, 2016

PVQA Quilt Fair pix !

There were a whole lot of Modern style quilts in the show so I thought I'd start my review with a sellection from that category!
This first one was my Modern entry.  The title is "Which Way?"
Read more about the construction of this quilt here .
these first two are by Mickey Bebe
The next two are by Renee Tallman

by Laura Ryle
by Lori Green
by Renee Pullman
This one is by Karen Foster of Capitolaquilter.blogspot.com
by Pam Rocco
by Gene Ratcliffe
by Mary Lundberg
by Libby Ernst
Another quilt by Karen Foster, so pretty!!
by Rosa Kitchen
pieced by Pam Rocco, quilted by Louise Goodenogh
by Betty Whitman (I think?)
Aren't they great!  So much variety, and this is just the tip of the iceberg.  More categories to follow!  Have a great weekend!
cheers, CW

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for showing these to us. So many wonderful quilts! I look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you posted these pictures because I didn't see all of them!! Awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete