Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Student's Finish!

I taught my Scrap Strategies class for the Sierra Mountain Quilter's Association (near Yosemite) earlier this month and one very talented (and speedy) student surprised me today with an email and these pix!  Sue, chose Xmas / Winter scraps for her project.  What a wonderful Holiday quilt!
Look at all the variety in the blocks, aren't they fun! 
Sue did all the quilting as well.  The overall pattern really complements the theme. She said 'the quilting is her favorite part!'
It is so much fun to get pictures of finished project from students it really makes my day!  
Thanks Sue for sharing!
I hope you all have some fun with your Holiday projects!
Cheers to the Jolly Seasons!
CW

2 comments:

  1. What fun! And what a fast finish! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun quilt. I am itching to make a colorful tree quilt. soon - right after all the other quilts I want to make.

    ReplyDelete