Monday, February 25, 2019

Local Quilt Show Does Good!

Well the Squirrels in my head are running as fast as they can.  This is a by- product of the last 5 days of Quilt Show production.  But the Quilt Show went really well and we did not get Rained out so I'm happy.  And now I can get back to my sewing room!
Here's what I made for the Challenge Quilt.  The theme this year was "Why Quilt's?"  This was my answer in the form of a Pie Diagram. The Challenge fabrics were the 3 red fabrics and the shirting fabric in the upper left.
I had a long explanation that went on the label but somehow I forgot to take a picture of it, but you get the idea.
Happy Monday!
Cheers, CW

6 comments:

  1. Love your challenge quilt! Perfect.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quilt, Claire--I'd give it best of show theme! As Quilt Show chair, you did a fabulous job in the months leading up to the show and during the show. Thank you and BRAVA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jan, thanks for the kind words. I'm still pretty tired but I'll call you next week for a walk?!

      Delete
  3. Clever way to incorporate the Y and math!! Nice pie chart!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny, I did not even think about the why between the Pie pieces. I was just thinking about how it Looked better oriented that way. But thanks for pointing that out!

      Delete