Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Diversions from the purple thingy

I'm still working on the purple thingy, but let's face it , there's only so many "in progress photos"  one can post before it gets old.  And I needed  a break.
I found the center of this top at the guild Flea Market.
(No surprise there!  LOL)
I added the 3 outer borders on the sides and the airplane fabric on the top and Bam, Done!
Another humble quilt for donation.
This next one was some pre-cut squares, also a Flea find, also an easy finish for some deserving child. 
All that was needed was sew the patches together 
And add borders.
Kind of like add water and stir....
These animal prints are so cute!!!
It's refreshing to finish something so easily.
OK, so there is the quilting and binding. 
Funs over
 I can't procrastinate any longer....
Back to the purple thingy.
Have a great rest of your week!
take care, CW


5 comments:

  1. I am enjoying the purple thingy, but I know what you mean! These are both great tops. I really like that first one. I need to be more creative in putting fabrics together. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful looking diversion.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Humble quilts, fast - finishing what someone else started - what could be better?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like working with orphaned projects, I think of it as Free labor!

    ReplyDelete