Monday, December 4, 2017

San Jose Quilt's and Textiles Museum latest show

I actually got a couple of quilty gift type items finished this past week. One tree skirt that was particularly cute, but I was in such a sweat to get the durn thing off in the mail I forgot to take pix.  Well no matter.  It's times like these I take the opportunity to dig into my archives and share some of my vintage quilts.
Well no matter,  I went to the SJ Quilt Quilts and textiles Museum yesterday and was totally wowed by the new show!
Here for your viewing pleasure "Expressions of  Identity:  40th Anniversary Exhibition" 














I will post more pix from the show in my next post.
Have a great week!
cheers, CW



5 comments:

  1. WOW! I'd better get over there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto. And... I need to renew my membership!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these wonderful quilts! The Roberta Horton one has always been one of my favorites of hers.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got to see the show last week, too. What a fabulous collection they have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous quilts! Thanks for reposting! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete