Quick Quilts, Scrap Strategies & Quirky Old Quilts: My favorite areas of interest in the world of quilt making and the focus of this blog.
Saturday, October 20, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Fell Down A Ribbit Hole !
Falling down a rabbit hole. I feel like that a lot lately. Time just seems to escape me or get eaten up by chores?! That translates int...
-
Give-away! Yeah! I am participating in the Quilt Gallery-Blog Hop Party w/ Give-Away . (link to the right) But what to give...
-
Here on the Central Coast of California we really can't complain about Winter toooo much 'cause nature is pretty kind to us. We...
-
So here's how I make a whole bunch of Holiday Aprons in a Jiffy! First things first: Pick really fun fabrics Aprons are jus...
Awesome quilts!!! Thanks for sharing them!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics. Thanks for posting them with the credits.
ReplyDelete