I bought a small scrap bag of Moda strips from Green Fairy recently. They turned out to be a coordinated set of bright prints. It just seemed perfect for a technique I used in a BOM that I published back in August 2016. http://cspoonquilt.blogspot.com/2016/08/pvqa-august-2016-bom-another-scrap.html
I had planned on a layout like the original quilt (see below). But I messed up the sequence so I just went with it.
This is a great scrap buster and great for charitable quilts. A lot of bang for your sewing time!
I also managed to get another vine sewn for my Flannel quilt.
I hope to get the other 2 sides sewn soon so I can get started on filling in all the spaces...the fun part!
Have a great week!