Friday, December 18, 2020

Next up in the Bed Quilt department

 I have been trolling through my (to many to count) UFOs for another project that I can easily finish for a CZU donation and I settled on this stack of Blocks.  I figured if I put every other block as a solid I only had to make 3 more blocks to make it Queen size!  And they looked like a fun bunch of Blocks!

These are actually 'Thank You' blocks I received for serving on my Local Guild Board a couple of years ago.   But they have been sitting unattended for awhile....
I thought this was the perfect time to get them put together and do a good deed.
Well I'm off to the races, that is;  Grocery shopping in the Holiday Season, ugh!
Have a great weekend!
Take care, cw

5 comments:

  1. Excellent use of those blocks, Claire! Let me know if you need a back, I have a piece that might work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! I'm ready for the "Amish" quilt back when ever you have time...cheers, cw

      Delete
  2. Fabulousocity! (I'm channeling Miranda and Tilly with word embellishments--such fun!) Some fire survivor will be very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cheery bunch of blocks. Enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete