Friday, May 21, 2021

Quick Finishes

 I found a couple of baggies of 'left over' scraps recently in the guild Flea market.  All pre-cut, ready to sew and cheerful prints!  How could I resist!  

This first one had  a lot of the units already sew so I just followed the model  to finish the rest of the blocks.  Sometimes mindless sewing is the most  fun and relaxing...

I had fun playing with the layout.  It's a remarkably flexible block pattern when you start spinning the blocks around.  I like the random look!
This next one was a no brainer.  What's not to love about a 1-patch!
Also very fun to play with placement!
They will make wonderful gifts and all from just two little baggies of left-overs!
A parting shot.
I
I promise this is the last picture I'll post of this quilt .  These are the happy recipients of this quilt at the Quilt Give Away last weekend.  My friend Helen sent me this picture.  It does my heart good to see this.
Makes all the effort worth while!
Happy weekending!
take care, cw



2 comments:

  1. I love that one patch--what could be more fun?? Easy-Peasy, right?? I am planning on making some with my charm packs--that first pictured on is really neat--nice works hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! You have been super busy having fun! Great quilts, all three. They are all so cheerful. Good on you, Claire!

    ReplyDelete