Monday, January 24, 2022

Bound and Ready to go!

I don't think I've posted any pix of this quilt.  Just another scrap projects from Flea Market finds.  Lots of strips the same lengths but slightly different widths suggested Chinese coins right away.  I got it pieced really quickly but it sat on the quilt frame for awhile.  With the clock ticking on my unfinished projects for the Quilt Show  (deadline end of Feb.)  I needed to get my act together and clear space on the quilt frame!  Nothing like a little external motivation...
I've said it before but I'm such a sucker for those cute juvenile prints!  Look at those cheerful mermaids!
I have posted pix of these other two quilts.  I got them all quilted and then ...there they sat for several months.   finishing the quilt above motivated me to get them bound and out of the house!
This one is twin size.
This one is crib size.
I'm pleased with my progress.  I actually got them all finish over the weekend 3 days before the drop date!
And Now I have a whole month to concentrate on my Quilt Show projects!
A Parting shot...
We've been having great sunrises lately.  The sky was actually much more pink but my camera did not register that, but still it has the feel of the sweet early morning air?!
Have a great week!
take care, cw



4 comments:

  1. great coin/string quilt. That blue sets it off beautifully.
    the other two are fun and scrappy too!
    pretty photo.
    Happy New year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quilts, Claire! I especially like the last one and may need to steal that idea. Wow, you really got a lot done!

    ReplyDelete